Hiring a chocolate fountain goes beyond identifying one and paying for it. You need to determine whether you need one for home use or commercial purposes. The design of the fountain also contributes to your decision on which chocolate fountain to hire. Usually, chocolate fountains for rent are displayed with a few of the properties illustrated to aid in your decision.
- Capacity – This is the amount of chocolate a fountain can handle. Your capacity is determined by the event you need a chocolate fountain for. For personal use or a small gathering, the capacity required is minimal compared to a wedding reception. Whatever the function, make sure the fountain you select has the capacity required.
- Adjustable level – Besides placing your chocolate fountain on a sturdy, levelled surface, you will need a level to properly adjust the fountain and ensure a consistent flow of chocolate in all bowls. An adjustable level helps you do so. You test different adjustments until you find the best position and level for your fountain.
- Operation – A chocolate fountain with a quiet operation is best to use for your events. You do not want your guest distracted by the sound of the chocolate fountain. Instead, they should barely notice it’s there until when they finally see it.
- Material – The best chocolate fountains are those made of stainless steel. This is because stainless steel is easy to heat up. It also provides a smooth surface for the chocolate to flow without interfering with its temperature. It also does not give any resistance when in contact with chocolate in motion. Hence, the flow remains smooth and uninterrupted.
- Assembly – How well you assemble your chocolate fountain determines how it performs. In order to ensure smooth operation, select a fountain which is easy to assemble or one whose assemble manual you can easily follow. The dis ambling process should also be easy and quick. That way, you can clean all parts after use.
- Versatility in use – Some fountains can be used for both chocolate and cheese fondue. Depending on your need, you may need to get yourself a versatile fountain instead of a single chocolate fountain. If you are getting one for home use, a versatile fountain is preferred as you can create other fountains using it besides chocolate. However, if you are hiring one for a single event and specific purpose, a non-versatile fountain will work fine.
- Price – Decide how much you are willing to spend on a fountain before renting one. Choose one that provides value for money and best features within your budget.
If you are looking for a chocolate fountain for hire, Just Temptations has the best fountains available in the market. We discuss our clients’ needs and suggest the best fountain fit for them. You can reach out to us through our website or visit our showroom for more details on chocolate fountains.