Did you know chocolate milk is a perfect after work out recovery drink? If you love chocolate, then you must have tried to create a chocolate fountain or are thrilled when you come across one in a special event. Chocolate fountains allow you or your guests to enjoy delicious white, blonde or dark chocolate in liquid form.
You do not need to own a chocolate fountain in Toronto for you to enjoy chocolate fountain. If you have some guest coming over or would love to delight your family and friends, you can simply rent a chocolate fountain. There are several chocolate fountains for hire available with different designs that you can rent depending on the effect you need.
Chocolate remains a wonderful delight to most people and is an excellent option for a dessert or cake. In case you are trying to decide between offering cakes as dessert or having a chocolate fountain, here are fun facts about chocolate that you probably didn’t know off.
- Chocolate has little caffeine with just 10 milligrams in most chocolate bars except for dark chocolate which has same caffeine content as a Coca-Cola can.
- If you want someone to reveal their password, offer them chocolate. This is according to a study carried out in 2004 in which 70% of respondents were willing to reveal their password in exchange for chocolate.
- Valentine’s Day chocolate sells in America account for 5% of the total annual sales; i.e. 58 million pounds of chocolate.
- Africa is the largest supplier of cocoa accounting for more than two-thirds words cocoa production. Cote D’ivore is the leading supplier of cocoa in Africa and the world accounting for 33% of Africa’s cocoa supply.
- The number of Noble Laureates a country produces is directly proportional to the amount of chocolate the country consumes.
- There are over 600 flavors in chocolate.
- Did you know chocolate is described as food for the gods? This is according to its scientific name Theobroma cacao which means ‘Food for the gods.’
- Chocolate was an acceptable form of payment to soldiers who participated in the revolutionary war.
- Most chocolate allergies are attributed to insect allergies such as cockroach since a bar of chocolate contains eight insect parts.
- If you want to get your heart pounding and achieve an intense mental high, take chocolate instead of kissing.
- Ruth Wakefield, the brains behind chocolate chip cookie sold her recipe to Nestle in exchange for a lifetime supply of chocolate.
- Did you know there is another chocolate variety; blonde chocolate? This is in addition to milk, dark and white chocolate.
- The chocolate industry is a mega industry accounting for $110 billion annually.
From the facts above, there is no disputing how chocolate is significant in our lives. Chocolate fountains are a treat and lack of a fountain should not deter you from enjoying chocolate. At Just Temptations, we rent and sell unique chocolate fountains. Do visit our website or showroom to select the perfect chocolate fountain for your needs.