Online Cake Delivery
How To Set Right Baking Temperatures
When it comes to baking a cake, the instructions are one of the most important things to follow. The cake baking temperature should be followed as per the ingredients and quantity of all ingredients to make sure you can bake for the perfect consistency.
In case you make any changes in the recipe, you have to make the changes in the baking temperature. For this, here is a guide for cooking temperature.
Baking Temperature Tips
- Check if the recipe oven temperature is fan assisted or non-fan assisted. This is because the fan assisted oven tends to speed up cooking time. As a result, you have to reduce the temperature around 10% and monitor it continuously.
- Temperature also makes an impact on your taste. For example, to bake a crust with crunch and golden hue, you will keep the temperature higher. But, if you want a softer fluffy sponge, you will have to lower temperatures. Knowing your taste helps you adjust the temperature when baking the cake.
- A sizable dense cake requires different temperatures and duration to the same mixture spooned into miniature cupcake cases.
- The size and shape of the tin determine temperature to bake a cake. For instance, cakes in thicker tins may need a slightly higher temperature.
- The cake recipe that is high in sugar is at more risk of burning, so you should consider the cake baking temperature. Also, keep the temperature in your mind when you have a more considerable amount of eggs in a cake.
- Do test if the cake is cooked inserting the metal skewer into the middle of the cake then remove it. If the skewer is clear from the residue, your cake is ready. In case the skewer is covered in uncooked cake, it needs to be put in the oven back.
Follow the baking temperature tips explained by professional bakers at Just Temptations. If you want us to order a cake, cupcakes or dessert for you, call us today.
Comments are closed