Ready To Bake A Cake? Here Are Some Do’s & Don’ts
When it comes to baking cake, cookies or bread at home in your desired texture and nutritional value, it needs more than a mix and bake approach. You have to understand the overall baking method, use of tools, right techniques and an appropriate amount of ingredients.
Understanding the characteristics and nature of ingredients is an essential part of this task. List the ingredients and read & understand the entire baking process. When getting ready to prepare a cake, keep the below things in your instructions book.
Proven Tips To Bake A Perfect Cake
- Tips For Flour
- Fluff the flour first using a spoon.
- Level the flour by sweeping a bladed object like spatula at the top of the cup
- In case you dip the measuring cup directly into the flour, it will be compacted or end up with the extra quantity of flour
- Measuring Ingredients
- Always use fresh and soft brown sugar, and measure it by keeping it in the dry measuring cup
- Don’t let the brown sugar stand uncovered for a longer time as this can result in the undesirable crust form on the surface.
- Always use fluid measuring cups to measure the liquid ingredients and never use the dry measuring cup to measure liquids.
- Baking Process Tips
- Don’t over mix your dough
- Select appropriate baking pans
- Spread oil in the pan before pouring the material
- Don’t over bake
- Keep an eye on baking time
- Don’t open the oven door until it is at least half baked
Make sure to follow all tips carefully explained by professional bakers at Just Temptations. If you want to eat not to bake a cake then call us and order for your choice cake, cookies and more.
Comments are closed